19 Jan Position available ~ Chef de Partie
Our restaurant is seeking an experienced, skilled Chef de Partie who is passionate about achieving exceptional customer service and food quality.
At Beach we aim to provide our guests a truly memorable dining experience. One which celebrates the diversity of our wonderful Australian ingredients cooked with imagination and passion in one of the most spectacular beach front locations on the East Coast. You would become part of a warm, knowledgeable, professional team delivering personal and authentic Byron Bay experiences. Helping us show case the best of regional cuisine using the freshest local produce seasonally available along with products representing the highest quality available nationally.
What we are looking for:
· Minimum 2 year experience as chef de partie or similar position
· Experience in Italian food is a plus
· A team player who enjoys to work in a guest focused environment
· Excellent communication skills and time management
· Ability to work shift and weekends according to business demands
· Demonstrate an ability to constantly work well under pressure
· Have a current working permit in Australia
In return for bringing your experience and passion we offer:
· Competitive rates and good tips
· A secure and structured working environment
· Potential career for advancement
· Working alongside other like – minded industry professionals for a top regional restaurant group
You will be working in a modern purpose built venue set amongst the dunes and overlooking one the most iconic beaches located in one of the most desirable destinations in the country. Famous for it’s relaxed laid-back lifestyle, friendly community, vibrant energy and rich culture with a warm comfortable subtropical climate year round and surrounded by a beautiful natural environment in every direction.
As an employee of Beach Byron Bay you would also be joining one of the fastest growing and most diverse restaurant groups in the country which includes many of Sydney’s iconic or most acclaimed restaurants who’ve also moved into Brisbane recently, The Fink Group.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for an exciting new role for your career development, and or lifestyle change then we encourage you to apply.
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days. No agencies please. No student visas